Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fevered Genius

The title of this blog comes from the dumbest, most ignorant, asinine thing I've ever written. I'm quite proud.

Last week, I was really sick. Had a 101 degree fever. So, after taking double the doctor's recommended amount of codeine cough syrup - a couple of times - I passed out, very happy.

At some point in the middle of the night, I was struck with a flash of genius. Apparently, I thought the following was so important that my dumbass actually got out of bed (I never do that!), went to the computer, and wrote:

"I'd really like a blood and vodka."
"Wha'chu talkin' bout, Willis?
"Blood and vodka."
"Why you talkin' bout blood and vodka, Willis?"
"Because that's what bananas drink. And what am I?"
"A banana."
"A banana."

What an introduction. Welcome to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment